Being someone who has had an adverse reaction to vaccines, this article is quite interesting. After about 6 vaccines, including 3 in one day, I fell ill almost immediately (a week or so) with what I later found out was Interstitial Cystitis, a chronic bladder condition. Now, mind you, I had never had a bladder infection or big health problem in my life leading up to this, and at 22 it was quite shocking. Though, after 2 years of hard work with an amazing doctor of chinese medicine, I am nearly symptom free, I am still searching for answers. It is articles like these that can open your eyes to the many unknowns in our modern world and how things that seem to be for our "benefit" may actually just be for someone else's profit. I think when it comes to everything we put in or on our bodies, no matter how accepted they seem to be in society, should be looked at closely and carefully. I know the vaccination debate has been big lately, particularly among mothers wondering if they should vaccinate their children. Ultimately, it should be every individuals' decision. There is a lot of information out there about how vaccinations aren't linked to decrease in disease, on top of them possibly causing other illnesses, cancers, etc. With everything our bodies are exposed and bombarded with these days, I'm sure there are a lot of weak immune systems out there, and getting vaccinations could be something that sends someone over the edge. I only say this out of first-hand experience, that every person is different and thus every body will not handle vaccinations in the same manner. Anyways, just some thoughts... here's the article.
Vaccines
The New PostSecret Book
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment