skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
When the sun breaks free.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Fresh Start
I decided I'm starting from scratch. My original intention for this blog was to document travels to India, but as that event was abruptly interrupted, my focus has shifted. The first post follows....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Songs on repeat
Something Good Can Work (the twelves remix) by Two Door Cinema Club
Patience By Nas & Damian Marley
The Girl by CIty and Colour
You got the love (remix) by the XX
End Love by OK Go
Black and Blue by Miike Snow
Love U by Blitzen Trapper
The Language by Stateless
David's Country by Band of Annuals
Scars by Basement Jaxx
Song for a Lover of Long Ago by Justin Vernon
Blogs I love
PostSecret
The New PostSecret Book
12 years ago
Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
Spicy News
14 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2010
(2)
▼
January
(2)
A new perspective
Fresh Start
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
About Me
Whitney
This is it. one life and an endless stream of things to write. I needed somewhere to put my thoughts, so here they are.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment